How to Mount EST Bindings
In this video, we'll show you how to install EST bindings on your snowboard. Burton EST bindings use the channel system, and are one of the most common snowboard binding systems around today:
- First, make sure you have an EST binding. It should have a channel insert.
- Next, remove the rubber cover from the channel using a flat screwdriver.
- Insert the EST mounting hardware into the channel.
- Now it's time to open up your binding.
- Keep in mind that the board has a recommended mounting position.
- Take your binding and align it with the hardware you just installed.
- Now press down on the channel insert to secure it inside the channel.
- Take the included screws and start screwing them to the board using a Phillips screwdriver. Keep them loose for now.
- The binding should move freely at this point.
- Set up the binding using the markers on the board.
- Now you can fully tighten the screws, and reinstall the rubber cover.
Your bindings are now mounted!