The Powerslide One Zoom 80 freeskates are a good starting point if you wish to explore this sport. If you are looking for agile and maneuverable skates for slalom and urban freeskating, these skates could be for you. On these Powerslide freeskates, you will find a hard boot. So if good power transfer and support are something you are looking for, the hard boot construction will provide you with that. The Powerslide One Zoom 80 are true to size. Therefore, we recommend choosing the same size as your regular shoes. These skates will fit just right if you have slightly narrower feet.
- High-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Aluminum frame offers you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- Powerstrap closure to avoid heel lift with the extra strap across your instep for a secure fit and added control
- 80mm wheels with a hardness of 85A for a super responsive and playful ride
- Trinity mounting system to optimize your balance and control because it is bringing the wheels as close to the boot as possible
- Liners that are anatomically shaped and designed with a stretchable toe-area.
- No brake included
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.
*For brake assembly, 6mm axles are required additionally!