The Atomic Cloud Q9 are designed to be the ideal choice for beginners and intermediate riders going for piste and touring sessions. The core of these skis is made of Densolite foam. Densolite foam reduces vibrations and gives you a very light and agile ski.
Having a profile with camber, they offer precise carving and an efficient edge grip. The radius of this ski model can vary between 12.7 and 14.3 m depending on the length you choose. If you opt for skis with a short radius between 10-14 m you get very fast and playful turn initiation. However, if you go for a medium radius between 15-18 m, you get versatility with good turn initiation and decent control at high speed.
- Range of use: 80% on-piste - 20% off-piste
- These Atomic carving skis have a waist width of 75mm or 76mm, which is ideal for quick turns on the piste
- Dura Cap Sidewall enhances control and power while giving a great edge grip
- 5-Cut Multi-Radius Sidecut blends five different radii shapes to provide intuitive control and unlimited possibilities when turning
- M 10 GW bindings are included
- The bindings have DIN values that can vary between 03 - 10