How to Mount Turnamic IFP Bindings
In this video, we'll show you how to install Turnamic bindings on IFP plates. With this system, you need to slide the bindings onto the mounting plate:
- Start by connecting the rear part of the binding to the front part of the binding.
- Set it up according to your boot size.
- Next, unlock the binding with a small switch located in the front piece.
- Now, slide the binding onto the mounting plate.
- You need to mount the front and rear parts at the same time.
- At this stage you can adjust the binding position.
- The last step is to lock the binding in place.
Your bindings are now mounted!