How to Install Skateboard Bushings
Need some help mounting your skate bushings? You've come to the right place. In this video, we will show you how to put on skateboard bushings in just a few simple steps:
Tools needed: skate tool.
- First, slide the bigger bottom washer onto the bolt.
- Next, put the bottom barrel-shaped bushing onto the washer.
- Place the hanger onto the bushing.
- Then, place the cone-shaped bushing onto the bolt.
- Next, slide the smaller washer onto the bushing.
- Screw on the lock nut with your fingers.
- Tighten the lock nut with a skate tool.
- Make sure that the rubber part of the nut grabs the threads.
Your bushings are now mounted!