How to Install an IHC Scooter Bar
This video guides you through how to put on an IHC scooter bar. All you need is an Allen key. Simply follow the instructions in our video and then you are good to go!
- First, remove the shim from your clamp.
- Next, slide the clamp onto the bar, and slide it onto the fork.
- Now, flip your scooter upside down and start aligning the bar, clamp, and fork together.
- Make sure your bar, clamp, and fork are facing the same direction.
- The final step is to tighten everything together.
- When tightening the screws, be sure to alternate to get even pressure.
Your IHC bar is now mounted!