How to Install Skateboard Bearings
Whether you have a brand new set or just need to reinsert them after a clean, all skaters will have to mount skateboard bearings at some point. Fortunately, installing skateboard bearings is a quick process, and all you need is a skate tool. Our quick video will show you how to do this hassle-free:
- First you need to remove the nut from the truck. Use a skate tool if the nut is stuck.
- Now you can remove the speed ring.
- Slide 1 bearing onto the truck, followed by the wheel.
- Align the wheel with the bearing and push down with both hands.
- Remove the wheel and repeat the same steps on the other side.
Now your bearings are mounted!