The Redster C7 Skintec cross country skis are well-performing wax-free classic skis for intermediate riders and advanced riders. These Atomic cross-country skis come with Prolink bindings that are compatible with Prolink (NNN) boots. Choose a ski length approximately 20-25 cm higher than your height. We also recommend that you choose skis where your weight is in the middle of the weight range.
- Race + Carbon Laminate with a race profile and an optimized thickness curve enhances power transfer, rebound and stability
- Speedcell SDS is a light, stable and strong Densolite camber core developed by Atomic that offers powerful and friction-free kicks
- BI 5000 SA + WC Grinding is a sintered World Cup base finish including 6% of special glide additives for great gliding properties in all conditions
- 100% Mohair skins are very robust and provide you with great kick and glide properties in a wide range of conditions
- Skintec base offers waxless maximum performance with easy skin exchange technology for fast gliding and a strong grip in all snow conditions
- Power Kick Zone is designed to be low and flat to efficiently transfer all the energy into your kick
- Easy Skin Exchange lets you swap out your skins in seconds without tools to adapt to any type of condition and terrain
Notice: Purchase cross-country skis plus bindings and we mount your bindings for free. If you would like to take advantage of this service, please add your boot size as a comment to your order.