Corey Walsh's massive signature frame in a Lil Jon collab
Cult's pro rider, Corey Walsh, needed a bigger and longer frame to do what he does best - being a true master of immense transitions and huge gaps. It's super crucial that he has a stable and reliable frame to land back on, so the guys at Cult decided to make him his own long and stable signature frame.
The color and the design of this frame is made in a collaboration with the legendary American rapper, Lil Jon.
Strong and stable investment cast construction
- Durable tubing made 100% from Chromoly
- Reinforced with gussets at top and down tube for added strength
- Tapered seatstays and s-bend chainstays for 2.4" tire clearance
- Investment cast seat stay bridge and seat post clamp for stronger high-stress areas
- Investment cast heat-treated dropouts for maximum strength on hard landings
- Long 13.8" rear end for added stability, great for Corey's riding style (slammed)