Super responsive Dan Kruk signature frame by WeThePeople
The Network frame is one of the most technical and responsive frames ever made by WeThePeople. It's the signature version of, and daily ridden by, WTP team rider Dan Kruk. Dan is a versatile rider and his frame is suitable for both the technical and the hardcore aspects of shredding.
- Frame made 100% from seamless Japanese 4130 Chromoly
- Constructed with butted and hydro-formed tubing for maximum durability in high-stress areas
- Super short 12.5" rear end makes it super responsive, perfect for spin and nose tricks
- 6mm laser cut and heat-treated dropouts, super strong and peg-friendly
- Room for 2.4" tires thanks to its wider rear triangle
Notice: This is a brakeless frame, meaning you cannot mount brakes on it