The Rossignol Alltrack Elite 90 LT GW designed for women are high performance ski boots for intermediate riders. Having a boot with a flex of 90 should be your choice if you would like a playful riding style with increased responsiveness.
The hike lever make these boots possible to use for backcountry skiing and walking in the parking lot. The boots will fit nicely right out of the box. However, you can heat mold them additionally to get a 100% tailored fit. With the Thinsulate isolation, your feet stay comfortably warm all day, all over the mountain.
- A design with Generative Design Grid reduces weight and enhance power transfer
- Dual Core technology uses two different hardnesses of plastic for a lively rebound, playful response, and great control in your turns
- Hike Mode 2.0 optimizes the range of motion and uphill mobility of the boots (50⁰ ROM)
- Slim Fit design for narrow feet, tailored to the needs of female riders
- Women-specific cuffs and liners are designed to provide a great fit for female riders and good insulation
- These ski boots are best suited to narrow feet
Remember that you should pick Alpine ski boots based on your Mondopoint size. See our size guide to choose the right size.