The Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 115 Tech GW designed for women are high performance ski boots for advanced riders. Having a boot with a flex of 115 should be your choice if you would like fast response and direct transmission from the boot to the skis, and more technical maneuvers.
These Atomic ski boots come with a shell made out of polyurethane and prolite which enhances your control in high and low speeds and optimizes the ratio between light weight and strength. The boots will fit nicely right out of the box. However, you can heat mold them additionally to get a 100% tailored fit. With the Thinsulate isolation, your feet stay comfortably warm all day, all over the mountain. Your feet will be perfectly wrapped without any annoying pressure points thanks to the liner made out of memory foam.
- Frictionless Pivot includes polymer bushings which make your ascents effortless and enhances natural movement
- Energy Backbone enhances power transfer and control via a reinforced rear section
- Adaptive Fit System Cuff offers a removable spoiler for increased space at the cuff area
- Legendary Hawx Feel provides a comfortable and anatomically pre-shaped fit and a great foot feel right of the box
- Women-specific cuffs and liners are designed to provide a great fit for female riders and good insulation
Remember that you should pick Alpine ski boots based on your Mondopoint size. See our size guide to choose the right size.