The RAD Checkers skateboard is a really nice entry-level board which enables you to learn all the basics of skateboarding. It is the optimal setup to tackle obstacles at the skatepark and in the streets. It comes with a double kick-tail deck that allows you to pop your tricks with either end of the board. Being already fully assembled with all the right parts, this complete board is pretty much ready to ride right out of the box.
- Strong 7-ply hard rock maple deck provides this setup with pop and longevity
- Small wheels with a diameter of 52 mm are ideal for street skateboarding making it easier for you to do tricks where solid pop and an optimized balance is required
- Soft wheels in 95A for a comfortable ride especially suited for cruising and filming
- 88A bushings are on the harder side, offering stability at higher speeds but less agility on turns
- Since the colors of the deck are fixed, you will get the board in the same color as displayed in the pictures
- Please note that this board has a maximum rider weight of 60kg
Notice: When buying a complete skateboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.