The Roces Dogma Spassov aggressive skates are built to provide great performance. They are specifically designed for making tricks, grinds, and jumps on skateparks and streets. These Roces aggressive skates come equipped with a quality one-piece boot. The advantages of one-piece construction are better responsiveness and a snug, comfortable fit. The Roces Dogma Spassov are true to size. Therefore, we recommend choosing the same size as your regular shoes. These skates will fit just right if you have slightly wider feet.
- Low-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle mobility to apply complex stride techniques
- Anti-rockered frame with smaller wheels in the middle, so that you get plenty of space for grinding
- 60mm wheels with a hardness of 92A and a wide profile for fast acceleration and solid landings of your tricks
- UFS (Universal Frame System) is a mounting system that gives you plenty of opportunities when it comes to varying your setup and pairing different frames and boots
- Liner comes with lacing that helps to customize the fit
- The combination of breathable mesh and foam in the liner will keep your feet comfy and well-ventilated
- PU grind wheels are featured on this setup to minimize the risk of wheel bites when you grind
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.