The Landyachtz Dinghy cruiser board comes with carefully selected high-quality components and is probably the best you can get when going for a complete. It's perfect for cruising through the city crowds while doing agile surfing maneuvers. The deck on this cruiser board setup features a kicktail. Kicktails are essential for many technical maneuvers. Being already fully assembled with all the right parts, this complete board is pretty much ready to ride right out of the box.
- Deck made of 7-ply Canadian maple that has excellent pop and is very durable
- Big wheels with a diameter of 60 or 63 mm for fast cruising through urban crowds
- Soft wheels in 78A for a comfortable ride through the absorption of road vibrations and solid grip for powerful pumping
- 88A bushings are on the harder side, offering stability at higher speeds but less agility on turns
- With this board you are supporting the 'One Board One Tree' program - for each board sold, Landyachtz is planting one tree
Notice: This Landyachtz cruiser board comes only partially assembled. Please check all nuts and bolts and tighten them if necessary to ensure the best experience possible.
Notice: When buying a complete cruiser board, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.
Notice: The color of both the wheels and trucks, can unfortunately not be guaranteed. Slight variations in grip tape and graphics may also occur.