The Doop Purple Dusk 90 freeskates have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. If you are looking for agile and maneuverable skates for slalom and urban freeskating, these skates could be for you. Step out of the metro-line and into your skates and off you go. The wicked twist on this setup is that you can skate them while wearing your favorite sneakers. On these Doop freeskates, you will find a hard boot. So if good power transfer and support are something you are looking for, the hard boot construction will provide you with that.
- High-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Aluminum frame offers you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- Flat setup with wheels of the same size gives you a nice and stable base
- 90mm wheels with a hardness of 83A are right on the mark to round up this setup
- Trinity mounting system to optimize your balance and control because it is bringing the wheels as close to the boot as possible
- Brake included in the package
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.