The Roxa Punch inline skates have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. If you enjoy commuting and exercising with inline skates, this pair is an optimal choice for you. These Roxa inline skates come equipped with a quality semi-soft boot. You will get the best parts of both worlds, as semi-soft construction will provide you with stability and comfort.
- Mid-Cut cuff offers a fine balance of support and flexibility and are suited for you as an intermediate skater if you are ready to take it to the next level
- Aluminum frame offers you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- 80mm wheels with a hardness of 84A for a super responsive and playful ride
- Built-in liner, integrated into the outside boot, eliminates the liner-wiggle and gives you comfort and moreover a more direct control
- Brake included in the package
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.