The Head WC Rebels e-SL are designed to be the ideal choice for advanced riders going for racing sessions. The core of these skis is made of graphene. Moreover, the graphene added to the construction improves the power-transfer of your skis.
These skis have a camber baseline which gives you stability when carving and good edge hold. This model comes with two different radius sizes, 12.3 and 13.1m, depending on the length of the ski. With a short radius between 10-14m, you get a very fast and playful turn initiation.
- Range of use: 100% on-piste
- These Head carving skis with a waist width of 68mm are ideal for quick turns on the piste
- EMC is a unique dampening system used for the absorbtion of negative vibrations, making your ride smoother and more stable
- FF Evo 14 bindings are included and mounted on a plate, which makes them easily adjustable
- The bindings have DIN values that can vary between 4.0 - 14.0
Notice: When purchasing skis and bindings from us, we will install your bindings free of charge. If you would like us to mount and adjust the bindings please provide the information at checkout.