The Head Horizon Race are well-performing ski goggles. A great feature of the Horizon Race goggles is the opportunity to change the lens, so you can protect your eyes in all weather conditions - or replace lenses that have been damaged. You can wear them over prescription glasses, so you can keep a sharp eyesight and stay confident on the snow. The integrated UVA filter will protect your eyes from excessive radiation, allowing you to enjoy the sunny slopes in total safety.
- The cylindrical lens has a curved surface for increased focal length and peripheral vision
- The Polycarbonate Double Lens offers full UV protection and it is 10x more impact-resistant than regular glass or plastic
- BirdsEye Vision increases the range of sight by 25%, enhancing your peripheral vision
- Extra light cylindrical lens offers an incredible field of vision while also being resistant to impacts
- Immediately rids any moisture in the goggles for full optical clarity
Notice: Please check the specifications below to make sure that you are choosing goggles with a light transmission that meets the requirements of the weather conditions you expect to ski in.