Ski goggles with a really wide field of vision and clear view.
Who would choose these ski goggles?
- Demanding wintersport-enthusiasts
What are your benefits if choosing the Smith I/O Chromapop ski goggles?
- Due to the spherical lens shape, you will get some of the widest field of view
- You will experience a soft fit due to the 3-layer face foam
- You get a lens to cover a larger range of light condition due to the ChromaPop lens
- You get an extra lens to fit an even wider range of light conditions
Good to know
- Never clean the inside of the lens - it will destroy the coating immediately