The Razors SL Classic aggressive skates have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. If you are all about making tricks and grinds in skateparks and streets, these skates are ideal for you. These Razors aggressive skates come equipped with a quality one-piece and hard boot. This combination will provide you with great power transfer, a snug fit and good responsiveness. The Razors SL Classic run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size.
- High-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Anti-rockered frame with smaller wheels in the middle, so that you get plenty of space for grinding
- Replaceable soulplate so you can grind with no worries
- 62mm wheels with a hardness of 90A and a wide profile for fast acceleration and solid landings of your tricks
- UFS (Universal Frame System) is a mounting system that gives you plenty of opportunities when it comes to varying your setup and pairing different frames and boots
- Removable liners that are shock absorbing, anatomically shaped and equipped with laces
- 42mm, Nylon grind wheels are featured on this setup to minimize the risk of wheel bites when you grind
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.