The Head WC e.Race Team kids skis are designed to be the ideal choice for young intermediate and advanced riders going for piste sessions. The core of these skis is made of graphene. Moreover, the graphene added to the construction improves the power-transfer of your skis.
Having a profile with tip rocker, they offer easier turn initiations.
- Range of use: 100% on-piste
- These Head race skis have a waist width of 59 mm or 60mm, which is ideal for quick turns on the piste
- EMC is a unique damping system used for the absorbtion of negative vibrations, making your ride smoother and more stable
- JRS 4.5 GW CA bindings are included and mounted on a plate, which makes them easily adjustable
- The bindings have DIN values that can vary between 0.75 - 4.5
Notice: When purchasing skis and bindings from us, we will install your bindings free of charge. If you would like us to mount and adjust the bindings please provide the information at checkout.