Want a multipurpose jacket for the winter clad mountains?
The Ventus Hybrid Alpha ski jacket from Black Crows is a perfect choice as mid-layer under a hard shell ski jacket. But it can also be worn as a softshell outer layer for everyday use.
Subtle looks that are heavily loaded with tech
A clean design is combined Polartec Alpha Insulation, water repellent Pertex Quantum Air Stretch shell. Plus the stretchable mesh lining on the back has wicking properties - to keep you dry.
- Outer shell: Pertex® microlight stretch-polyamide mini-ripstop with water repellent finish
- Side inserts: Midweight Polartec® Power stretch®
- Insulation - Core: Polartec® Alpha®
- Insulation - Hood and shoulders: Primaloft® Silver®
- Lining - Back and hood: Printed polyester stretch mesh with wicking properties
- Lining - Front and sleeves: Pertex® microlight stretch mini-ripstop
- Fixed hood
- Zipped hand pockets
- Hem adjustment