The Rossignol Nova 10 for the ladies are designed to be the ideal choice for intermediate riders going for all mountain and piste sessions. The core of these skis is made of wood and titanal. If you are looking for longevity for your skis, the wood core will give you just that. The power transfer and carving properties for short and long turns get enhanced, thanks to the titanal used.
These skis have a camber with tip rocker baseline which gives you stability when carving and good edge hold as well as an easier turn initiation. With the short 13m radius, you get a very fast and playful turn initiation.
- Range of use: 100% on-piste
- These Rossignol carving skis with a waist width of 74mm are ideal for quick turns on the piste
- To ensure great stability at high speeds, the skis come with LCT anti-vibration technology
- Tip and tail engagement will be enhanced with the Flex Tip Technology, giving you smooth turn entry and exit
- XP W 11 GW bindings are included and mounted on a plate, which makes them easily adjustable
Notice: When purchasing skis and bindings from us, we will install your bindings free of charge. If you would like us to mount and adjust the bindings please provide the information at checkout.