The Atomic Hawx Prime 110 S GW are well-performing ski boots for intermediate and advanced riders. Having a boot with a flex of 110 should be your choice if you would like a playful riding style with increased responsiveness. However, if you are determined to get the most out of this model, these ski boots could still be what you have been looking for if you want fast response and direct transmission from the boot to the skis, and more technical maneuvers.
These Atomic ski boots come with a shell made out of polyurethane and prolite which enhances your control at high and low speeds and optimizes the ratio between light weight and strength. You will love the warm and comfortable liner that will wrap nicely around your foot. The best part, the fit can be personalized via heat molding. With the Thinsulate isolation, your feet stay comfortably warm all day, all over the mountain. The wearing comfort is high and even tailored to your feet thanks to the memory foam liner.
- Energy Backbone enhances power transfer and control via a reinforced rear section
- Power Shift allows you to personalize the forward lean between 13° or 15° or 17°
- Legendary Hawx Feel provides a comfortable and anatomically pre-shaped fit and a great foot feel right of the box
- The stiff Carbon Spine provides immediate power transfer and helps keep the weight down
- Free/Lock mechanism switches between walking mode with cuff movement and skiing mode with a 13°, 15° or 17° forward lean
- Live Fit adaptive zone on the lateral and medial side of the boot for instant comfort and improved feel
Remember that you should pick Alpine ski boots based on your Mondopoint size. See our size guide to choose the right size.