Fast and flex-adjustable race boots by Head
The Raptor WCR 4 by Head is a pair of race-minded alpine boots that have been tested and improved season after season to be as fast as possible. The WCR 4 features an adjustable 120/130 flex, allowing you to play around with different settings to find your personal preference.
The stable and stiff construction provides great balance while making turns easy and smooth to conquer.
- The 4x alloy buckles are placed higher up the boot, avoiding any contact with the snow
- Liquid Fit liner for a custom fit at the heel and ankle
- Shell made from stiff and race-minded PU material
- Flex performance tuning, allowing you to adjust the flex between 120 and 130
- The sole thickness is FIS approved (International Ski Association)
- 50mm double-power booster velcro strap closure