The Razors Loca x Bladies aggressive skates are built to provide great performance. They are specifically designed for making tricks, grinds, and jumps on skateparks and streets. These Razors aggressive skates come equipped with a quality hard boot. So if good power transfer and support are something you are looking for, the hard boot construction will provide you with that. The Razors Loca x Bladies run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size.
- V-Cut cuff offers you increased mobility and maneuverability for versatile skating
- Anti-rockered frame with smaller wheels in the middle, so that you get plenty of space for grinding
- Replaceable soulplate so you can grind with no worries
- 57mm wheels with a hardness of 90A and a wide profile for fast acceleration and solid landings of your tricks
- UFS (Universal Frame System) is a mounting system that gives you plenty of opportunities when it comes to varying your setup and pairing different frames and boots
- Liners that are shock absorbing, anatomically shaped and equipped with laces.
- 42mm grind wheels are featured on this setup to minimize the risk of wheel bites when you grind
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.