Warm, technical and comfortable cross country pants for women
The Booster Womens Cross Country Ski Pants by Bjørn Dæhlie are designed for the eager women skier, who is looking for a pair of warm and technical softshell pants to hit the mountainside with. They're made from elastic and stretchy materials, ensuring a great fit and maximum freedom of movement.
- Wind & water-repellent padded front for added protection/insulation
- Wind & water-repellent softshell section from the seat down to the knees
- Bionic Finish Eco® cover, makes light rain, snow and sleet run off
- Articulated knees for a great fit and natural feeling when moving
- Wide waistband with silicone trim and drawstring for a great fit
- Thermore Ecodown fiber padding - super light and made 100% from recycled fibers
The main fabric is 100% Polyester, where varied areas are made from a blend of Polyamide, Elastane, and Polyester for maximum stretch and ventilation.
- Main Fabric: 100% Polyester 204 GSM
- Contrast Fabric 1: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane 270 GSM
- Contrast Fabric 2: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane 70 GSM
- Filling: 100% Recycled Polyester padding