Freeride jacket in a 2-layers weatherproof construction
The Fernie 2.0 jacket by Helly Hansen is designed to be your go-to-choice all seasons - from the snow first falls till it starts to melt again. It's a versatile men's jacket that surely will keep you warm and dry - both on the mountain as a ski jacket, or in the urban settings for everyday use.
- 2 layers of fabric provide great warmth, waterproofness, and breathability.
- Recco Rescue system, that makes you searchable in the event of an accident
- Warm and comfortable fit thanks to its synthetic thermal insulation
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Large fixed hood with visible brim strip for a perfect fit over your ski helmet
- Lots of pockets with water-resistant YKK zips to keep you warm and your belongings safe
- Keep snow out with its tight-fitting lycra snow gaiters
- Face: 100% Polyamide
- Back: 100% Polyurethane