The Hydroponic Clean skateboard is a setup with a great price-performance ratio, and it is suitable for taking on adventures in all areas of skateboarding. This should be your choice if your are looking for a super responsive setup. It comes with a double kick-tail deck that allows you to pop your tricks with either end of the board. By buying a complete board, you get great value for your money. On top of that, you don't even have to assemble the board before you can have your first session.
- Deck made of a 7-ply construction that combines Canadian maple and hard rock maple for the greatest durability and pop
- Epoxy binds the plies efficiently together
- Medium sized wheels with a diameter of 54 mm for an all-around use, no matter if you want to go for the streets or the skate park
- Hard wheels in 100A to land your tricks solidly and make some nice powerslides
- 95A bushings are on the harder side, offering stability at higher speeds but less agility on turns
- Since the colors of the deck are fixed, you will get the board in the same color as displayed in the pictures
- This skateboard comes in different deck widths: 7.875" and 8.125"
Notice: When buying a complete skateboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.