This board has a dye-cut base and is therefore randomly picked in one of the color combinations shown in the product pictures. It is all done with the purpose of not wasting material while creating the base graphic from different colored sheets.
The Yes Warca UnInc is a top of the line snowboard designed for all mountain. You get a wide variety of stance options for mounting the bindings with the 2x4 system. With its riding characteristics and a flex of 7, this Yes snowboard is recommended for intermediates. The medium stiffness of this board brings you a balance of maneuverability and stability at speed.
- With the Poplar/Paulownia/Bamboo Core you will enjoy a more responsive and lighter board with some extra pop
- You can enjoy a board that is more responsive and stiffer torsionally, thanks to the Triax Glass
- A sintered base gives you a fast and durable board that absorbs wax really well and is resistant to abrasion
- A camber profile provides you with great pop and serious edge hold for your high speed carving rides
- A directional twin shape will let you ride the board both directions but will ultimately perform better with the nose forward