Slim and super strong BMX park fork by Mankind
The International Park BMX Fork by Mankind is a light, slim, and strong fork in a cool tapered design. It's made from super solid heat-treated 4130 materials and comes with a shorter 25mm offset - perfect for technical, yet hard-hitting, park riders.
- Made 100% from heat-treated Japanese 4130 Chromoly tubing
- CNC'd 165mm steertube made from heat-treated 4130 Chromoly
- Tapered and double-butted legs, made from heat-treated 4130 Chromoly
- Lasercut 4mm dropouts, made from heat-treated 4130 Chromoly
- 10mm (3/8") slots with MK logo