Responsive street frame made from Japanese 4130 Sanko tubing
The Nemesis Freestyle Frame by Radio is designed together with their pro rider Leon Hoppe in order to ensure a street-ready and rider-approved frame. It's made from super-tough materials and comes with a short and responsive rear end, perfect for nailing 360 tricks and doing nose lines. Add to that its smaller and peg-friendly dropouts, and you got yourself a street-beast, ready to conquer it all.
- Made 100% from Japanese 4130 Sanko Chromoly steel with top- and down tube gussets - super solid!
- CNC'd and heat-treated integrated headset - precise and smooth
- Laser-cut, heat-treated, small, and peg-friendly dropouts for maximum strength
- Clearance for up to 2.4" tires
- Short 12.7" chainstay (slammed) adding a bunch of responsiveness
- Designed together with pro street rider Leon Hoppe