The Atomic Hawx Prime 105 S GW designed for women are well-performing ski boots for advanced riders. Having a boot with a flex of 105 should be your choice if you would like fast response and direct transmission from the boot to the skis, and more technical maneuvers.
These Atomic ski boots come with a shell made out of prolite which optimizes the ratio between light weight and strength. You will love the warm and comfortable liner that will wrap nicely around your foot. The best part, the fit can be personalized via heat molding. Your feet will be perfectly wrapped without any annoying pressure points thanks to the liner made out of memory foam.
- Energy Backbone enhances power transfer and control via a reinforced rear section
- Power Shift allows you to personalize the forward lean between 13° or 15° or 17°
- The stiff Carbon Spine provides immediate power transfer and helps keep the weight down
- Free/Lock mechanism switches between walking mode with cuff movement and skiing mode with a 13°, 15° or 17° forward lean
- Live Fit adaptive zone on the lateral and medial side of the boot for instant comfort and improved feel
Remember that you should pick Alpine ski boots based on your Mondopoint size. See our size guide to choose the right size.