The Dalbello Panterra 100 GW are well-performing all mountain ski boots for intermediate riders, advanced riders and ski experts. Having a boot with a flex of 100 should be your choice if you would like a playful riding style with increased responsiveness. However, if you are determined to get the most out of this model, these ski boots could still be what you have been looking for if you want to ride very fast and aggressive with very direct control.
These Dalbello ski boots come with a shell made out of grilamid and irfran which provides you with great stability and low weight. The hike lever make these boots possible to use for backcountry skiing and walking in the parking lot. The boots will fit nicely right out of the box. However, you can heat mold them additionally to get a 100% tailored fit.
- IF Liner with memory effect reaches an excellent individual fit in no time
- You get boots that are great for walking/hiking while in the backcountry due to the curved GripWalk outer soles
- MyFit system developed with pre-formed anatomical contours to achieve the best possible first fit experience while still being 100% customizable
- Power cage construction with a reinforced spine for maximum power transmission
- 3-piece Cabrio shell for less distortion, precise power transfer and a smooth riding experience at high speed and on rough terrain
Notice: These Gripwalk ski boots also come with a pair of regular ski boot soles so you can swap them out when it suits you.