The Lange XT3 130 are high performance ski boots for advanced riders. Having a boot with a flex of 130 should be your choice if you would like fast response and direct transmission from the boot to the skis, and more technical maneuvers.
These Lange ski boots come with a shell made out of polyurethane and polyolefine which enhances your control at high and low speeds. The hike lever make these boots possible to use for backcountry skiing and walking in the parking lot. You will love the warm and comfortable liner that will wrap nicely around your foot. The best part, the fit can be personalized via heat molding.
- Dual 3D Liner Full with three 100% customizable key fit zones resulting in maximum comfort and accurate power transmission
- Integrated shock absorbers pads in the shell ensure a smooth ride and dampen vibrations, impacts and shocks
- Active Power V-Lock that allows 11° forward motion for hiking and climbing
- Dual Core Light is not only light, it also offers precision, responsiveness and explosive power
- Friction-free hinge for a more efficient range of motion
- Dynafit tech inserts for increased power transmission and control
- Performance Boot Board keeps your feet dry, increases your performance and absorbs shocks
- These ski boots are best suited to narrow feet
Remember that you should pick Alpine ski boots based on your Mondopoint size. See our size guide to choose the right size.