To help keep your child protected from the elements and especially the sun, comes this O'Zone SS Lycra suit for toddlers. The protection in this suit is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation for it's all day protective properties.
Incorporating some nice technologies that enable your kid to have hours of fun at the beach. It is made with the O'Neill Performance fit which minimizes the amount of loose fabric for a less restricting result.
- U.P.F. 50+ (Ultraviolet Protection Factor)
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation for its effectiveness against UV rays. Both in and out of the water.
- 6oz (170gr) Polyester/Spandex material
- The material used gives you protection from both UV rays, rashes, and the elements in general.
- Protects Against Sun Fatigue
- This material is made to retain color better.
- Flatlock stitching
- Overlapping panels and stitch-through method that results in strong and flexible seems. A slight drawback is the water penetration that comes from this. Therefore, we recommend using this primarily in summer or warm weather conditions.