The Roxa F-9 Black inline skates for men have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. They are a great choice for fun outdoor exercising and urban commuting. These Roxa inline skates come equipped with a quality semi-soft boot. You will get the best parts of both worlds, as semi-soft construction will provide you with stability and comfort. The Roxa F-9 Black run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size. These skates will fit just right if you have narrow feet.
- Mid-Cut cuff offers a fine balance of support and flexibility and are suited for you as an intermediate skater if you are ready to take it to the next level
- Magnesium frame that is lighter than aluminum and super stiff adds control and saves your energy on each stride
- Powerstrap closure to avoid heel lift with the extra strap across your instep for a secure fit and added control
- 90mm wheels with a hardness of 83A are right on the mark to round up this setup
- Removable liner adds convenience as it can be washed or replaced if needed
- Memory foam liner provides a customized fit and comfort for your feet
- Brake included in the package
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.