Make the most of your NIS 2.0 Plates with the addition of a set of Rottefella Move Switch Inserts
With the simple twist of the Move Switch knob, you can move the position of your cross country ski binding (sold separately) backward and forwards within 1.89'' (48mm). This makes it possible for you to optimize your efforts for going either up or downhill. This system works great with both Classic skin and waxed skis.
- Works quite simply in one of two ways
- Move it forward to switch your setup to have more grip
- Move the bindings backward to switch it again for more glide
- Approved for use in all competitions by the FIS (International Ski Federation)
- You must have a set of 2.0 N.I.S. Mounting plates installed to make this work
- Compatible with the following shoe-sizes:
- US4 - US17
- EU36 - EU52
- UK3.5 - UK16
- Width: 1.575'' (40mm)
- Length: 17.72'' (450mm)
How to set up and install the Move Switch
- Learn more about how to install the insert on the NIS 2.0 plates for the NIS 2.0 bindings. Click to learn more
Notice: This is not a complete binding. This is only the insert for NIS 2.0 bindings to make them movable via the Move Switch on NIS 2.0 mounting plates.