Alex Hiam's progressive signature frame
The Sweet Tooth Frame by Colony BMX is pro rider Alex Hiam's signature model. It's designed with progressive park and street riding in mind, just like Alex prefers it. You can tell it's a part of his Sweet Tooth signature line by the mouth-watering logo graphics around the tubes.
- Pro rider Alex Hiam's signature frame
- Made 100% from 4130 Chromoly material
- Integrated and heat-treated head tube
- Tapered top, down and rear stay tubing with external gusset on the down tube
- 6mm heat-treated dropouts with built-in chain tensioners
- Clearance for fat 2.4" tires both at front and rear
- Removable brake hardware included
Alex's frame is available in three different sizes.
18" TT = suitable for 18" wheels
18.9" TT = suitable for 20" wheels, great for smaller riders & flatland crossover
20.4"TT = suitable for 20" wheels, a regular-sized park/street frame1
Notice: If you want to install a gyro brake on this frame, we recommend using a two-into-one cable system - not a dual cable system.