The Rip Curl E-Bomb Free is a well-performing wetsuit for , and it's a fantastic fit for a great variety of water sports. It comes completely zipless for maximum comfort, performance and flexibility. At water temperatures of 50-57.2 °F, you can get the most out of this 4/3mm Rip Curl wetsuit.
- E6 super high stretch neoprene that offers you 25% more stretch and 15% more lightness than the E5
- E6 Thermo Lining keeps you warm and gives your wetsuit 25% more stretch than the E5 version
- E6 Tape seals the seam lines for unrestricted performance
- 4-Way Stretch Kneepads made of Super-Tex fabric for protection, durability and freedom of movement
- Stress Point Taped means that the seams of critical stress points are taped on the inside to increase durability and prevent water from getting into the wetsuit