The K2 Disruption MTi are designed to be the ideal choice for intermediate riders going for all mountain sessions. The core of these skis is made of aspen. Aspen helps to keep the weight down without sacrificing durability, and ultimately it adds to the energy of the skis.
Having a profile with tip rocker, they offer easier turn initiations.
- Range of use: 100% on-piste
- These K2 carving skis have a waist width of 72mm, which is ideal for quick turns on the piste
- Thanks to the titanal I-beam, your carving is optimized to achieve higher precision and stability in your turns
- ERC 11 TCX Light bindings are included and mounted on a plate, which makes them easily adjustable
- The bindings have DIN values that can vary between 3.0-11.0
Notice: When purchasing skis and bindings from us, we will install your bindings free of charge. If you would like us to mount and adjust the bindings please provide the information at checkout.