The Rossignol Hero Elite Plus TI are designed to be the ideal choice for advanced riders going for piste sessions. The core of these skis is made of wood and titanal. If you are looking for longevity for your skis, the wood core will give you just that. The power transfer and carving properties for short and long turns get enhanced, thanks to the titanal used.
These skis have a camber baseline which gives you stability when carving and good edge hold.
- Range of use: 100% on-piste
- These Rossignol carving skis with a waist width of 78mm are ideal for quick turns on the piste
- To ensure great stability at high speeds, the skis come with LCT anti-vibration technology
- NX12 GW bindings are included and mounted on a plate, which makes them easily adjustable
- These bindings have a maximal DIN value of 12
Notice: When purchasing skis and bindings from us, we will install your bindings free of charge. If you would like us to mount and adjust the bindings please provide the information at checkout.