The Atomic Redster S9 are designed to be the ideal choice for advanced riders or ski experts going for racing and piste sessions. The core of these skis is made of wood and titanium. If you are looking for longevity for your skis, the wood core will give you just that. A titanium layer is included to stiffen up the skis resulting in more power-transfer and stability at high speed.
These skis have a camber baseline which gives you stability when carving and good edge hold. This model comes with two different radius sizes, 11.5 and 12.1m, depending on the length of the ski. With a short radius between 10-14m, you get a very fast and playful turn initiation.
- Range of use: 100% on-piste
- These Atomic carving skis with a waist width of 68mm are ideal for quick turns on the piste
- The Servotec system ensures powerful dynamic skiing with great turning agility and stability at high speed
- X 12 GW bindings are included and mounted on a plate, which makes them easily adjustable
- These bindings have a maximal DIN value of 12
Notice: When purchasing skis and bindings from us, we will install your bindings free of charge. If you would like us to mount and adjust the bindings please provide the information at checkout.