The Atomic Maverick 88 TI are designed to be the ideal choice for intermediate and advanced riders. The core of these skis is made of wood. If you are looking for longevity for your skis, the wood core will give you just that.
Having a profile with rocker in both tip and tail, they offer easier turns in heavy snow. With the medium 15.5 m radius, you get a versatile ski with good turn initiation and decent control at high speed.
- Range of use: 70% on-piste - 30% off-piste
- These Atomic all mountain skis have a waist width of 87mm, which is ideal for riding on-piste in all types of conditions
- Dura Cap Sidewall enhances control and power while giving a great edge grip
- Flow Profile with HRZN Tech Tip offers the ideal combination of camber, shovel taper, and tip rocker – great for both hard snow and powder
- Revoshock makes the ski unbelievably stable and easy to control thanks to efficient absorption of disturbing impacts