The FR Skates UFR Street aggressive skates are built to provide great performance. They are specifically designed for making tricks, grinds, and jumps on skateparks and streets. On these FR Skates aggressive skates, you will find a hard boot. So if good power transfer and support are something you are looking for, the hard boot construction will provide you with that. The FR Skates UFR Street run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size.
- Flat setup with wheels of the same size gives you a nice and stable base
- Powerstrap closure to avoid heel lift with the extra strap across your instep for a secure fit and added control
- 65mm wheels with a hardness of 88A and a wide profile for fast acceleration and solid landings of your tricks
- UFS (Universal Frame System) is a mounting system that gives you plenty of opportunities when it comes to varying your setup and pairing different frames and boots
- Removable liners that are anatomically shaped
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.