The Roces Fifth Element Ilia Savosin aggressive skates have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. If you are all about making tricks and grinds in skateparks and streets, these skates are ideal for you. On these Roces aggressive skates, you will find a one-piece and semi-soft boot. This combination of features will provide you with responsive handling, stability and comfort. The Roces Fifth Element Ilia Savosin run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size.
- High-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Composite frame with a rugged and light design offers you a comfortable ride due to the absorption of road vibrations
- Anti-rockered frame with smaller wheels in the middle, so that you get plenty of space for grinding
- Replaceable soulplate so you can grind with no worries
- 60mm wheels with a hardness of 92A and a wide profile for fast acceleration and solid landings of your tricks
- UFS (Universal Frame System) is a mounting system that gives you plenty of opportunities when it comes to varying your setup and pairing different frames and boots
- Removable liners that are shock absorbing
- Nylon grind wheels are featured on this setup to minimize the risk of wheel bites when you grind
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.