The Head WC Rebels e-GS are designed to be the ideal choice for advanced riders going for racing and piste sessions. The core of these skis is made of graphene. Moreover, the graphene added to the construction improves the power-transfer of your skis.
Having a profile with camber, they offer precise carving and an efficient edge grip. This model comes with two different radius sizes, 23 or 25 m, depending on the length of the ski you choose. With radius sizes higher than 18 m, you get long turns and great control at high speed.
- Range of use: 100% on-piste
- These Head race skis have a waist width of 65mm, which is ideal for quick turns on the piste
- EMC is a unique damping system used for the absorbtion of negative vibrations, making your ride smoother and more stable
- FF 14 GW bindings are included and mounted on a plate, which makes them easily adjustable
- The bindings have DIN values that can vary between 4.0 - 14
Notice: When purchasing skis and bindings from us, we will install your bindings free of charge. If you would like us to mount and adjust the bindings please provide the information at checkout.