The Rollerblade Microblade inline skates for kids have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. They are size adjustable to last for several seasons, which is perfect for kids with growing feet. These Rollerblade inline skates come equipped with a quality soft boot. The softer boot construction ensures both a good fit and comfort.
- High-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Powerstrap closure to avoid heel lift with the extra strap across your instep for a secure fit and added control
- 76mm wheels with a hardness of 80A making it easy for you to reach high speed and to maintain it for longer time
- Built-in liners that are ventilated
- Breathable mesh used in the liners will keep your feet well-ventilated
- Brake included in the package
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.
These skates are designed with a lace-free upper, making them super easy for kids to get in and out of. The skate can also be upgraded for a 4 wheels setup.
Should you want to run a 4-wheeled setup, you will need to buy both an axle with bolt and extra wheels. We recommend going for 72mm which will give you an easy-to-skate setup, that is closer to the ground.