The Dalbello DS Asolo 115 GW designed for women are high performance ski boots for intermediate and advanced riders. Having a boot with a flex of 115 should be your choice if you would like a playful riding style with increased responsiveness. However, if you are determined to get the most out of this model, these ski boots could still be what you have been looking for if you want fast response and direct transmission from the boot to the skis, and more technical maneuvers.
These Dalbello ski boots come with a shell made out of polyurethane which enhances your control at high and low speeds. You will love the warm and comfortable liner that will wrap nicely around your foot. The best part, the fit can be personalized via heat molding.
- IF Liner with memory effect reaches an excellent individual fit in no time
- 2-piece Overlap Design transfers all the applied force efficiently and directly from the boots to the skis
- MyFit system developed with pre-formed anatomical contours to achieve the best possible first fit experience while still being 100% customizable
- Power cage construction with a reinforced spine for maximum power transmission
- Contour 4 Fit that maps the anatomy of the foot for an accurate fit, without the need of shell modifications
- Women-specific cuffs and liners are designed to provide a great fit for female riders and good insulation
- These ski boots are best suited to narrow feet
Remember that you should pick Alpine ski boots based on your Mondopoint size. See our size guide to choose the right size.